Why donate to ASSA?
Your contribution will assist the Academy to strengthen the impact of social science research and knowledge. The Academy has donatable gift recipient status so that all donations over $2.00 are tax-exempt for the contributor.
The Academy has a vision for the future, and is enhancing its programs to better fulfil its mandate. In particular, the Academy seeks to:
- expand its program of workshops, roundtables and research, stressing the involvement of early career researchers
- provide greater opportunities for publication and the dissemination of program outcomes
- support major new research initiatives on matters of national and international importance
- engage policy makers through the provision of social science based knowledge and advice.
How you can help?
- You can donate at any time.
- You can make a bequest to the Academy in your Will.
For confidential advice on making a donation or bequest, contact the Academy President or Treasurer through the ASSA office.
For more information, please contact:
Dr John Beaton
john.beaton [at] assa.edu.au
+61 .2 62491788