Ms Elizabeth Reid is a Visiting Fellow at the Gender Relations Centre and the Department of Human Geography at the ANU. She is a consultant on humanitarian and development assistance. Ms. Reid was formerly the Resident Coordinator of the United Nations and UNDP Resident Representative in Papua New Guinea. Ms. Reid’s areas of interest include the socio-cultural and ethical issues of development, capacity building approaches to development and to operational research, gender, the HIV epidemic, and training/methodologies for social transformation.
- (1995) HIV and AIDS: The Global Inter-Connection. New York: Kumarian Press.
- Elizabeth Reid (1993), In The Feeling of Infinity. Canberra: National Library of Australia.
- Elizabeth Reid (1988), In AIDS and Development: Implications for Australian Non-Government Aid Agencies: Development Dossier No. 24. Canberra: Australian Council for Overseas Aid.
- Elizabeth Reid (1988) AIDS: A Time to Care, A Time to Act: A Policy Discussion Paper. Canberra: Australian Government Publishing Service.
- (1987) Proceedings of the WHO/Australian Inter-Regional Ministerial Meeting on AIDS. Canberra: Australian Government Publishing Service.
- Murray Goot and Elizabeth Reid (1974) Women and Voting Studies: Mindless Matrons or Sexist Scientism?. London and Beverly Hills: Sage Professional Papers in Contemporary Political Sociology.