Justice Marcia Neave AO has been a justice of the Court of Appeal, Supreme Court of Victoria since 2006. She was previously the Chair of the Victorian Law Reform Commission and has held Chairs in the Law Faculty at the University of Adelaide, the Law Faculty at Monash University and in the Research School of Social Sciences at the Australian National University.
- M Neave with A Bradbrook (2000) Easements and Restrictive Covenants in Australia. Sydney: Butterworths.
- M Neave with Justice M Stone, Dr C Rossiter (1999) Property Law-Cases and Materials (6th edn). Sydney: Butterworths.
- M Neave with Ms Mary-Anne Hughson and Ms Pamela O’Connor (1997) Reflections on the Mirror of Title: Resolving the Conflict between Purchasers and Prior Interest Holders, Melbourne University Law Review 21:460.
- Neave, M. (1997) The Hands that Sign the Paper: Women and Domestic Contracts, In The New Contractualism, pp. 71-86. Glyn Davis, Barbara Sullivan and Anna Yeatman (eds.). Australia: Macmillan Education.
- M Neave (1995) The Gender of Judging, Psychiatry, Psychology and Law, pps 3-23.
- M Neave (1995) Private Ordering in Family Law: Will Women Benefit, In Public and Private. Feminist Legal Debates, 144-173. M Thornton (eds.). Australia: Oxford University Press.
- M Neave (1995) Women, divorce and redistributing the cost of children, In Women in a Restructuring Australia: Work and Welfare, pp. 223-243. A Edwards and S Magarey (eds.). : Allen and Unwin.
- M Neave (1994) Resolving the Dilemma of Difference – A Critique of ‘The Role of Private Ordering in Family Law’, University of Toronto Law Journal, 97-131.
- M Neave (1992) From Difference to Sameness – Law and Women’s Work, Melbourne University Law Review 18:768-807.
- M Neave (1991) Living Together–The Legal Effects of the Sexual Division of Labour in Four Common Law countries, Monash University Law Review, 14-63.