Specialisation: cognitive psychology, reading, language, word recognition, dyslexia
Professor Sally Andrews is Professor of Cognitive Psychology at the University of Sydney. Professor Andrews researches a number of areas of cognitive psychology with a particular focus on the processes involved in visual word recognition and reading.
- Head, School of Psychology, UNSW (1998-01)
- Board member, National Institute of Dramatic Art (1998-01)
- Member, Division of Science, Professional Development Approval and Accreditation Group, Australian Psychological Society (2001-)
- Member, Psychonomics Society, USA
- Editorial Boards: Journal of Memory and Language
- Memory and Cognition; Member Australian Research Council Expert Advisory Committee, Social Behavioural and Economic Sciences (2003-2005).