Specialisation: banking, corporate governance, partnerships, culture, Islam
Professor Mervyn Lewis is Professor of Banking and Finance, School of International Business, University of South Australia. His areas of speciality are monetary economics, international finance and financial systems, and until 1996 he was Midland Bank Professor at the University of Nottingham, UK. Current work in progress includes:
- Governance and Corruption
- Global corporate governance and culture
- Public/private sector infrastructure finance.
- Lewis, M K (with Grimsey, D) (2002) Evaluating the risks of public private partnerships for infrastructure projects, International Journal of Project Management, 20:107-118.
- LEWIS M K (2001) Islam and Accounting, Accounting Forum, 25(2):103-127.
- Lewis M K (with Algaoud L M) (2001). Cheltenham: Edward Elgar.
- Lewis M K (with Mizen P) (2000) . Oxford : Oxford University Press.
- Lewis M K (1999) The Globalization of the World Economy, 7 (ed vol) xiii-xxxxiv: 1-637. Cheltenham: Edward Elgar.