Professor Barry Fraser is Director of the Science and Mathematics Education Centre at Curtin University of Technology. He is responsible for the world's largest graduate program in science and mathematics education. His research interests include:
- learning environments
- educational evaluation
- science education
- Fraser, B.J. and Tobin, K.G. (eds.) (1998) International Handbook of Science Education. Dordrecht, The Netherlands: Kluwer.
- Parker, L., Rennie, L. and Fraser, B. (eds.) (1996) Gender, Science and Mathematics: Shortening the Shadow. Dordrecht, The Netherlands: Kluwer.
- Treagust, D., Duit, R., and Fraser, B. (eds.) (1996) Improving Teaching and Learning in Science and Mathematics. New York: Teachers College Press.
- Fraser, B., and Walberg, H. (eds.) (1995) Improving Science Education. Chicago: National Society for the Study of Education,.
- Fraser, B., and Walberg, H. (eds.) (1995) Improving Science Education. : National Society for the Study of Education.
- Fraser, B., & Walberg, H. (eds.) (1991) Educational Environments: Evaluation, Antecedents, and Consequences. Oxford: Pergamon Press.