Donations and bequests
Why donate to ASSA?
Your tax-exempt contribution will assist the ASSA to strengthen the impact of social science research and knowledge for the betterment of Australian society. The academy has a vision for the future, and is enhancing its programs to better fulfil its mandate. In particular, the academy seeks to:
- expand its program of workshops, roundtables and research, stressing the involvement of early career researchers
- provide greater opportunities for publication and the dissemination of workshop outcomes
- support major new research initiatives on matters of national and international concern
- engage policy makers through the provision of social science based knowledge and advice.
How you can help
- You can donate at any time.
- You can make a bequest to the academy in your Will.
When can I do this?
- Donations are needed now to enable the academy to expand its activities.
- Bequests are a future commitment. The key is to amend your Will now to ensure that the academy's causes will benefit.
For confidential advice on making a donation or bequest, contact the academy President or Honorary Treasurer through the ASSA office.
For more information, please contact:
Dr John Beaton
john.beaton [at] assa.edu.au
+61 .2 62491788